PLANTING YOUR CAMPUS
Tree New Mexico offers a special program for teachers, administrators and families that want to plant trees, care for trees, and learn about trees – all at their own campus.
We can assist in:
- planning where the trees will go
- choosing the best palette of trees for that unique site
- organizing a community tree planting event to get them in the ground
- developing a tree curriculum or weaving trees into a curriculum for your students
- and training youth and their families to do the basic care in years to come
Over our 30 years, we’ve done hundreds of tree programs for youth and planted trees on campuses throughout New Mexico.